Let me help you transform your team to create a more impactful student experience!
Community college leaders are challenged to maintain the philosophy of the open door but to ensure that the diverse students who come through the doors experience success. The best leaders are preparing now to position and prepare themselves and their staff to thrive through these changing times. Of all the higher education sectors, community college leaders recognize the complexities of change and the need for transformation.
If you can relate to any of these statements, you are ready to lead your team through a transformation.
- Your team wants to know how to have brave and courageous discussions on sensitive matters of race, ethnicity, gender, and ability and the intersectionality of any of these.
- Your team wants to know more about the needs of today’s community college students.
- Your team wants to know how to be more productive so they can spend more quality time working with students.
- Your team wants to know how to strategically plan for the future.
- Your team wants to know how to use their individual strengths for collective impact.
- Your team wants to know how to assess the effectiveness of their work.
As a community college student affairs executive with over 30 years of experience, I can help you accomplish your team’s transformation. I’ve been in your shoes and met these same challenges. Together, we will identify your goals, assess the current state, and develop a customized solution that fits your culture to begin your transformation.
Customized staff retreats are designed based on your team’s needs. Past retreats have focused on strategic planning, team building, and visioning.
Workshops are available on topics such as leadership; productivity; work-life balance; change management; enrollment management; and diversity, equity, and inclusion. The options are unlimited!
Administrators have professional development needs to! But they do not always have a trusted network for feedback and coaching. With over 30 years in higher ed, Dr. Jerman can help you navigate and thrive in your role as a leader.